DR Fermin Morales
Dr. Morales Biographia
Dr. Fermin Morales is an accomplished South Florida surgeon specializing in a wide variety of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. In addition to consulting with patients, Dr. Morales has also held a number of academic appointments at the university level. His patients know him as an experienced, patient-focused surgical expert capable of offering consultations in both English and Spanish.
Dr. Morales graduated from Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas de la Habana with a Doctor in Medicine in 1985. He later completed surgical residencies in Pennsylvania and Florida. He has held positions as a general surgeon at Holy Cross Hospital, Lamas Surgical Associates, and Lehigh Valley Hospital. In his instructor role, Dr. Morales was Assistant Professor of Surgery at Penn State University at Florida International University. He has also served as an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Miami for the Holy Cross Hospital Surgery Residency Program.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital: General Surgery
- Hospital General Docente Dr. Carlos J. Finlay, Marianao: General Surgery
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas de la Habana: Doctor of Medicine
Certifications & Affiliations
- American Board of Surgery.
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Mommy Makeover
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Reduction and Lift
- Breast implant surgery