Dr. Fernando J Lora
Dr. Lora Biographia
Dr. Fernando J. Lora is a seasoned Miami plastic surgeon with over 55 years of experience. After earning a medical degree at Universidad Mayor de San Simón, Dr. Lora went on to complete training at District of Columbia General Hospital, Prince George’s Hospital, Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, and the Texas Heart Institute.
Working as a board-certified surgeon serving patients throughout South Florida, Dr. Lora uses his talents to provide top-notch care to people seeking cosmetic and aesthetic procedures that allow them to enjoy greater confidence. Patients of Dr. Lora enjoy access to cutting-edge technology and surgical practices when seeking breast augmentation, liposuction, fat transfers, facelifts, and the popular Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Miami.
- Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Mayor de San Simón
- Internship in general surgery, District of Columbia General Hospital
- Residency in general surgery, Prince George’s Hospital
- Residency in general surgery, Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Fellowship in cardiovascular surgery, Texas Heart Institute
- FL State Medical License
- American Board of Surgery
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
Summer Special $500 Off